Gynaecologist in Jaipur
Who are Gynaecologist & Obstetrician?
People trained in both Gynaecology as well as Obstetrics:
- Obstetrics includes work with a pregnant lady and also delivering of babies.
- Gynaecology includes female reproductive system; it involves treatment of wide range of diseases such as sexually transmitted diseases (STIs) and also chronic pain.
What is an OB-GYN?
An OB-GYN is a physician who has a large and specific training in the field of Gynaecology and Obstetrics. It provides a wide range of preventive care services such as STI testing, pelvic exams, ultrasound, and pap smears.
They also do questions about pregnancy, sex, reproductive health, infertility and much more related to your present condition.
Many women do a consultation once in a year to any OB-GYN. Some get their consultation to their primary doctors.
When should someone see an OB-GYN?
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (ACOG) recommends that a person should first consult an OB-GYN between the ages of 13 and 15.
A person should have their first pelvic exam at the age of 21 or when they become sexually active.
It is also necessary for a woman to see their gynaecology once in a year.
People should consult to their OB-GYN if they think they might be pregnant or any reproductive system issues, such as:
- STD Testing
- Pregnancy complications
- Suspected infertility
- Little pain while doing sex
- To ask questions about reproductive health.
Top 10 best OB-GYN in Jaipur
Here is some of the best OB-GYN in Jaipur with the best services and qualification to the patients. You can feel free to consult them in any problems.
1. Dr. Sunita Kothari
Dr. Sunita is a reputed physician during her long practice, with an experience over 35 years. Her areas of expertise are infertility problems, problems related to puberty, neo-natal care, Menopause treatment, tubectomy and hysterectomy. Due to her reputation she comes under the top Gynaecologist in Jaipur. She is available for consultation at Shree Sumangal Poly Clinic & Hospital, 12, Chandrakala Colony, Panchsheel Enclave Road, Tonk Road, and Landmark: Behind Water Tank, Jaipur.
- Address: Shree Sumangal Poly Clinic & Hospital, 12, Chandrakala Colony, Panchsheel Enclave Road, Tonk Road, and Landmark: Behind Water Tank, Jaipur.
- Consultation charges: INR 400.
- Hours of consultation: 7AM- 8AM and 5PM – 9PM (Monday-Saturday)
2. Dr. Himani Sharma
Dr. Himani is working as Gynaecology for the past 14 years at Women’s & Heart Clinic, 5/303, Girdhar Marg, Landmark: Near SBI Bank, Jaipur. She treats patients suffering from Infertility, Vaginal and Inter – Uterine distresses, Hormonal change during pregnancy, puberty and also menstrual problems.
- Address: at Women’s & Heart Clinic, 5/303, Girdhar Marg, Landmark: Near SBI Bank, Jaipur.
- Consultation charges: INR 300.
- Hours of Consultation: 8AM – 8PM
3. Dr. Aparna Agarwal
Dr. Aparna (MBBS, MS- OBs. Gyn), is the owner of her own Fertility clinic and Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment centre situated at 557, Sector 1, New Vidyadhar Nagar, and Landmark: Near Maheshwari Girls Public School, Jaipur. She is the gynaecologist who understands the importance of both for the coming progeny and also for the female body.
- Address: 557, Sector 1, New Vidyadhar Nagar, and Landmark: Near Maheshwari Girls Public School, Jaipur.
- Consultation Charge: INR 150
- Hours of consultation: 10AM – 2PM (MON-SAT)
4. Dr. Rekha Jain
Dr. Rekha is an undisputed, one of the top gynaecologists in Jaipur. Having finished her MBBS and MS-Obs. and Gyn. she at present treats ladies experiencing different issues identified with Gynaecology. With a vast experience in this field he helped many patients who have a dream to become a parent by giving them best cured ailments.
- Address: Mansarovar Hospital, 111, Vijay Path, Mansarovar Sector 11, Jhalana Chhod, And Landmark: On Main Vijay path Circle, Near Reliance Fresh, Jaipur.
- Consultation charge: INR 500.
- Hours of consultation: Mon – Sat 10:00AM – 1:00PM and 6:00AM –8:30 PM
5. Dr. Vibha Chaturvedi Sharma
Dr. Vibha Sharma completed MBBS, MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Fellowship in Laparoscopy and now she becomes one of the top gynaecologists in Jaipur and she is practicing and caretaker of her own clinic – Dr. Vibha Chaturvedi Laparoscopic Clinic. She is specialised in various treatments such as Infertility evaluation, Normal Vaginal Delivery, Caesarean deliveries, Tubectomy, Uterus removal etc.
- Address: Dr. Vibha Chaturvedi’s Laparoscopic clinic, Mahima Iris 2, Landmark: Near Big Bazar & Opposite Metro Pillar Number 93, Jaipur and CK Birla Hospitals, Bajri Mandi, Gopalpura Byepass Road, Landmark: Near Triveni Flyover, Jaipur
- Consultation Charge: 300
- Hours of consultation: 8:00AM – 10:00AM and 4:00pm – 8:00PM
6. Dr. Savita Bansal
Dr. Savita has owned her reputation in the field of gynaecology during her long practice for over 20 years. She gets specialised in the check up and treatment in infertility, problems related to puberty, Menopause treatments, Tubectomy etc. She is an experienced gynaecologist with a reputed personality in the background of Gynaecology. She handles every situation easily and has attended many cases related to the mentioned problems.
- Address: Manipal Hospital, Sector 5, Main Sikar Road, Landmark: Near Vishal Mega Mart, Jaipur
- Consultation charges: INR 300.
- Hours of operate: 10:30AM – 4:00PM (MON-SAT)
7. Dr. Gunjan Sharma
Dr. Gunjan is indeed the top gynaecologist in Jaipur. With an experience of over 18 years she has built a great reputation in this field. With the polite speaking nature, she has earned the respect of parents and reached in top 10 gynaecologists in Jaipur.
- Address: Chandrabhan Hospital And Maternity Centre, D-18, Sundhar Vihar, Ram Nagar Extension, Swej Farm Road, Landmark: Near Jyoti Rao Phoole College, Jaipur
- Consultation charge: INR 200.
- Hours of operate: 10:00AM – 1:30PM and 6:00PM – 8:00PM (MON-SAT)
8. Dr. Neelam Bapna
Dr. Neelam completed MBBS, MS-Obs and Gyn, is an infertility Specialist. Currently, she is working at Shivani Fertility and IVF centre. She is an expertise in treating ovarian cysts, vaginal dryness, improper menstrual flow etc.
- Address: Shivani Fertility & IVF Centre, Agarwal Farm, Sector 10., Landmark: Meera Marg., Jaipur
- Consultation charge: INR 200.
- Hours of operate: 10:00AM – 1:00PM and 7:00PM – 8:00PM (MON-SAT)
9. Dr. Surabhi Tomar Sharma
Dr. Surabhi is well–practioner, with the degree of MBBS, MS-Obstetrics & Gynaecology comes in the top 10 list of gynaecologist in Jaipur. His deep knowledge in this field became good affect for the patients with just a short experience of 8 years.
- Address: Eva Women’s Clinic, B 28 29 Govind Marg, Landmark: near Moti Dongri Circle, Jaipur.
- Consultation charge: INR 400.
- Hours of operation: 10AM – 12PM and 1PM – 3PM (MON-SAT)
10. Dr. Anita Narula
Dr. Narula has an experience of 39 years. Her accurate decisions and polite behaviour towards her patients made her to come in top 10 gynaecologists in Jaipur. Although during her practice she has helped many mothers throughout their pregnancies.
- Address: Doctor’s Chambers, 93, Mangal Vihar, Landmark: Near Ridhi Sidhi Sweets, Jaipur
- Consultation fee: INR 200.
- Hours of operation: 10:00AM – 2:00PM (MON-SUN)