Dentists are doctors who diagnose and treat problems with patients’ teeth, gums, and related parts of the mouth along with giving advice and administering care to help prevent future problems. They provide advice and instruction on diet, brushing, flossing, the use of fluorides, and other aspects of dental care.
The Dentist’s Role and Duties
Dentists have following responsibilities:
- Remove tooth decay and fill cavities
- Repair fractured or cracked teeth and Straighten teeth
- They are diagnosing oral diseases.
- Ensuring the safe administration of anesthetics to keep patients from feeling pain during procedures
- Examine X-rays of teeth, gums, the jaw, and nearby areas in order to diagnose problems and interpreting them.
- Promoting oral health and disease prevention, creating treatment plans to maintain or restore the oral health of their patients.
- They Teach patients about diets, flossing, the use of fluoride, and other aspects of dental care.
- Performing surgical procedures on the teeth, bone and soft tissues of the oral cavity and monitoring growth and development of the teeth and jaws.
Dentists use lasers, digital scanners, and other computer technologies. They use a variety of equipment, including x-ray machines, drills, mouth mirrors, probes, forceps, brushes, and scalpels. They wear masks, gloves, and safety glasses to protect themselves and their patients from infectious diseases.
DENTIST IN JAIPUR
There are many dentists in Jaipur and finding the Best Dentist in Jaipur can be a difficult task. Before choosing a dentist we have to know certain things about him or her:-
· Dentist’s Qualification, if he or she is a graduate (BDS) or postgraduate (MDS).
· Area of specialization and how many advance courses he or she attends?
· Review about dentist on Google.
· Check about the experience of the dentist.
· Hygienic and clean Dental Clinic.
· Sterilization of instruments is an important thing; unsterilized instrument can cause serious infections like HIV or Hepatitis B from one person to another.
· Advanced dental instruments and technology.
· Total treatment cost.
Here are top dental clinic in jaipur –
1. Thaper Dental Clinic https://www.thaperdental.com/
2. Ekdantam Dental Clinichttps://www.ekdantamclinic.com/
3. Grover Dental Clinichttp://www.dentistsjaipur.com/
4. Tooth Saviours Dental Clinichttp://toothsaviours.in/
5. Dr. Dorwal Dental Hospitalhttp://www.topjaipurdentist.com/
6. Wisdom Dental Clinicshttps://www.wisdomdentalclinics.com/
7. Fortis Escorts Hospitalhttps://www.fortishealthcare.com/india/fortis-escorts-hospital-in-jaipur-rajasthan
8. Sharda Dental Hospital & Aesthetic Centerhttps://www.shardadental.com/
9. Dr Garg’s Family Dental Hospitalhttp://www.jaipurdentist.org
10. Joshi Dental Clinichttp://joshidentalclinicjaipur.com/
Dentistry Treatments offered By leading dentist clinic in jaipur:-
Hygiene – Improve your oral health and get a whiter smile. They clean your teeth, remove staining, ensure your gums are healthy, and provide oral hygiene advice for you to implement an effective home care routine.
Fillings – Used as a treatment for tooth decay and also to repair a cracked or broken tooth. Sculpted to recreate the original tooth shape, strength and colour.
Bridges – Used to bridge the gap created by missing teeth.
Crowns – An artificial restoration placed over an existing tooth to preserve a weakened tooth, to replace a large filling when insufficient tooth remains, or to cover a poorly shaped or discoloured tooth.
Extraction – When a tooth has suffered significant damage, or is at risk of damaging other teeth or your gums, and can’t be fixed with treatment such as a filling or crown, they can remove it for you.
Root Canal – This procedure also known as endodontic treatment. They treat the infection then seal the tooth with a filling or crown to prevent infection reoccurring.
Dentures – A removable set of artificial teeth to replace natural teeth you have lost, their custom-made dentures fit comfortably and look just like natural teeth.
Implants – The gold standard for tooth replacement, that makes you feel like you have your natural tooth back again.
Orthodontics – Issues that can be they fixed include overcrowding of teeth, gaps between teeth, asymmetrical teeth and protruding teeth. Get your teeth straightened to improve their function and appearance.
Cosmetic Dentistry – A range of treatments to fix dental issues like crooked teeth etc.
Emergencies – They offer 24 hour emergency service